This course is intended to professionals, students, development practitioners, researchers, NGOs and INGOs catalysts/workers. This unique and practical course is developed for skill development of the participants for:
- Enhancing competitiveness and skills in the field of grant proposal and report writing,
- Improving performance in development sectors,
- Understanding development environment of Nepal and how development programs and projects operate
- Developing effective LFA/ToC
- Enhancing ability to take advantage of emerging opportunities in the field of economic, health, education, and development activities,
- Providing career development, promotion, improved job possibilities for participants
The course guides you for designing proposal and writing reports of programs and projects.
Proposal & Report Writing:
- Basics of grant proposal writing
- Project/project cycle management
- Problem tree, objective tree- Concept paper design
- Logical Framework Analysis/Theory of Change
- Basics of grant report writing
- Concept of monitoring and evaluation
Course Conduction Method:
- Group discussion
- Group exercise
- Practical sessions
Time, Date & Venue:
The course will be conducted for four days 7:00 AM – 9 AM in training hall of Adhyeta International, Sankhamul, Kathmandu. The course will be organized on 27-30 January , 2020.
Last Date for Registration : January 26, 2020
The course will be conducted by the trainer trained and recognized at international level, who is well known in the field of development.
The subsidized cost of the training will be NRs. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Only) per participant for entire course modules. The cost includes participant course fees, learning materials, basic stationery, tea and snacks.
Successful participants will be awarded with training completion certificate.
For More Details about the program: Click Here for Course Details
For Further Details please contact on the following details :
Contact Address : Adhyeta International, Shreenagar, Sankhamul, Kathmandu
Contact no. : 977-01-4780027 / 977-9841471160/9851076232, Email:info@