Adhyeta International (AI) facilitated a 3-day workshop on “Project Management” to the partner organizations’ of Ipas Nepal. The workshop was facilitated from October 29 to 31, 2018. There were a total of 16 participants in the workshop from Ipas partner organizations and Ipas Nepal. The workshop was facilitated by the resource persons of AI namely Sharad Neupane, Kiran Chalise, Rabin Malla, Uttam Uprety and Tek Prasad Pokhrel. The contents of the workshop were,
- Concept of development
- Concept of projects/programs and project designing
- Project Cycle Management
- Key ideas of the stages of project management
- Logframe indicators and project monitoring and evaluation
- Project sustainability, How to make project sustainable?
- Financial management and documentation
AI has been offering such workshop and training for different organizations that are working in development sectors of Nepal.